Skip to main content

Forums

Connect with people who've been there too.

Our moderated Forums are a supportive community where you can chat with others in similar situations. Join a discussion or start a new one today.

A supportive community

Community Forums

Connect, communicate and share with like-minded people in a similar situation

Woman standing in front of a fence on the beach

Lived Experience Forum

Share your story and find friendship chatting with others going through mental health issues.

Join Conversation

Woman sitting at her dining table

Friends, Family & Carers Forum

If you support a loved one, this is your place to share tips and get support for your own wellbeing.

Join Conversation

Our moderated Forums are a supportive community where you can chat with others in similar situations. Join a discussion or start a new one today.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Connect, communicate and share with like-minded people in a similar situation

Woman standing in front of a fence on the beach

Lived Experience Forum

Share your story and find friendship chatting with others going through mental health issues.

Join Conversation

Woman sitting at her dining table

Friends, Family & Carers Forum

If you support a loved one, this is your place to share tips and get support for your own wellbeing.

Join Conversation

Latest Discussions

Lived Experience Forum

snakechildau - profile picture
Why does nobody like me?

I'm in my second term of Dungeons and dragons at minds at play and i thought it was just the way i look that people don't like, but on the online games i don't show my fa ... Read more

Replies
ButterflyWings - profile picture
32 years

That's how long I've known a family who lost their Mum on Mother's Day. I too knew this brilliant woman and grew up with her girls who are now also Mums. I feel flat and ... Read more

Replies
tyme - profile picture
Peer Group Chat // Moving Towards Conflict // Thursday 16th May 2024, 7-8:30PM AEST

On Thursday 16th May 2024, we will be holding a Peer Group Chat on the topic of Moving Towards Conflict.   In this chat, we will be discuss ... Read more

Replies

Friends, Family and Carers Forum

Cloudwatcher - profile picture
Navigating involuntary orders and hospitalisation (psychosis)

Hi! My young adult kiddo was involuntarily admitted on Sunday after a long stint in emergency. They appear to be experiencing schitzoaffective disorder but still to ... Read more

Replies
Merv - profile picture
Hoarding and mental Illness

I am seeking advice on how to handle a 'hoarding obsession'. My 50-year-old daughter has schizophrenia. She lives independently, which is good.  But she has the ... Read more

Replies
RachSANECEO - profile picture
SANE Community Feedback on the Federal Budget - May 2024

Hi SANE Community    We’ve had a flurry of contact today from people sharing their views with us via email on the funding allocation for mental health care and ... Read more

Blog Posts

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login